Biofeedback 82 - April 2011
The Biofeedback Blog is now available. This is the second issue of the USA Biomedical Library’s longstanding newsletter in its new blog format.
We are proud to be able to offer our readers live links to the articles in “Faculty Publications” and to our catalog, where you can browse or place a hold on new titles in our collection. Make sure to “seize the moment” and take advantage of the immediacy and convenience of this new feature.
So, with one click in this latest issue you can read comments from Library Director Judy Burnham and access information about ExamMaster’s test preparation tool for the Step 1 USMLE in the Library’s databases; learn about the Nursing Reference Center - a comprehensive reference tool designed to provide relevant clinical resources such as clinically organized quick lessons, continuing education modules, point-of-care drug information, best practice guidelines, legal cases, research instruments and more; read a quick refresher about where to go for evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) methods of health care; and see an overview of the New MeSH interface for PubMed introduced during Spring of 2011.
We hope you enjoy this issue; and as always, we welcome your feedback.
- Director's Notes - How the different library units work together to meet the information needs of our users
- New Resource: Nursing Reference Center
- Updates to Exam Master Online
- New MeSH Interface for PubMed
- Evidence-Based Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- New Books at Biomedical Library Sites for Winter/Spring 2011
- Faculty Publications January-Mid-April 2011